Saturday, January 30, 2010

a few more 365 pics......

Day 16....I think our little tulip tree is confused as to when to bloom....we've had such a mix of rain and sun it is going to bloom in January. Day 17.....football playoffs :)
Day 18.....movies



Day 19...sitting on my rear end watching Biggest Loser under my blanket :)




Day 20.....can't go to Target with the kids without getting a popcorn combo !!!!
Day 21.......crazy storm




Day 22.......John in SF. We go to the Buena Vista EVERY time we go to SF. The BEST Irish coffee. They have been in business since the early 1900's.







Day 23....us at the pier in SF







Day 24......sunshine :)












4 comments:

Susan said...

your doing great with your project!

Anonymous said...

awesome pics Suz! i LOVE that they show such a variety of life and love. Very cool! Heyy, can you send some of that gorgeous sun our way? K, thanks, I appreciate it :)

Cori

Tracy said...

This project is looking GREAT, Suzelle! It'll be a fantastic addition to your scrap keepsakes by the end of the year.

janel said...

I am loving your 365 pics. You are doing a great job recording you days. Glad to see your school, 2nd home! I had forgotten that the kids were uniforms to school....keep it up. I miss doing my 365, as once you get in the groove, it is just like having that first cup of coffee...gotta do it.
Have a good one.