Saturday, August 15, 2009

My sweet....hearts

Many years ago, in Cambria, my little John found a heart shaped rock for me. It has sat in my kitchen window for years now. He has since found 4 more. I treasure them !!!!!! I needed to display them somehow and Tracy gave me this great idea !!! There is room too, for many more. The picture is from Hawaii, 6 years ago...also one of my favorite treasures :)

***A funny little thing....the white rock on the bottom, Claire found in Avila last weekend. John told me it has to stay far away from the ones he found....haha !!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet to have such special treasures! Great little box. :)

Tracy said...

<3 Hearts! <3

Sue Thomas said...

This is so sweet, Suzelle!!! What a wonderful way to show how much you treasure the gifts and the ones who gave them to you!

Susan said...

treasures!
what a sweet way to keep them safe. I love the idea of having a picture in the box of them at the beach too.

Jill said...

Suzelle, that is absolutely precious! Now you'll forever have those treasures right in front of you. Love the pic of the kids at the beach. Sweet as can be!

(love Claire's rock next to the pic too. John didn't realize he was giving you such a nice design tip, did he???)

Ramona said...

Oh, those are absoluetly gorgeous. I love the way you displayed them. I'm LOL at Claire's poor rock. It looks so lonely all by itself. ;)