Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Okay my turn.......

Seeing this on lots of scrapper blogs, so I thought I would give it shot.......

Outside my window......the sun still brightly shining and it is HOT !!

I am thinking....I think I want a Klondike 100 calorie ice cream sandwich :)

I am thankful for....A/C

From the kitchen....we had the yummiest salmon for dinner !!!!

I am wearing.....my capri jammie bottoms and a big comfy t-shirt

I am creating.....this blog post

I am going......to watch tv in a little bit

I am reading...the 2nd book of the twilight series !!!!!

I am hoping.....my son didn't eat the last Klondike ice cream sandwich !!!

I am hearing.....the Cosby show on in the background

A few of my favorite things right now....the A/C humming along nicely, sleeping in, Klondike 100 calorie ice cream sandwiches and watermelon !!

A few plans for the rest of the week.....John's soccer camp, getting ready to go out of town Saturday, playdates for the kids.......

Okay, blog friends...have at it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a delightful list Suz. Hopefully that ice cream sandwich was in your freezer and you were able to enjoy it. Have a fantastic week :)

Cori