Friday, June 19, 2009

mini book love.....

I made this darling house chipboard book for my SIL for her b-day. They have an amazing backyard and it is her pride and joy. One day when the kids were swimming, I took some pics to use for the book. It has 5 total pages, front and back.

This one on the cover is a rose from the rose bush that was their Mom's favorite. Very special to John, Rosalyn and Carolyn. Sweet little garden things around the yard.

The view from the patio. Lots of beautiful trees too.....


The pool and the design on the top of benches throughout the yard.


Their sweet doggie..Chloe. Love her sweet feet :)



Another pretty flower.





The back :)



TFL......






3 comments:

Tracy said...

It turned out GREAT!! Rosalyn is sure to love it....

Susan said...

what a sweet and thoughtful gift Suzelle. I bet they loved it!!!

Jill said...

Such a thoughtful gift! I just know she loved it!!!!!!