Saturday, January 24, 2009

More cruisin.....

Our waiters for dinner every night were the best. Sanit on the left and Paiboon on the right. We sang, did the macarena, they did magic tricks.......such great service !!!!! I honestly lost count how many ice cream cones John had......ice cream and pizza 24/7.
Claire met a friend, Tiffany the first day. Every fun day at sea, they spent it by the pool...all day.


Somewhere between San Diego and Cabo San Lucas.




The Elation.....our ship.



Cannot wait to go on another cruise !!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Pretty Ship!
How funny about John & the ice cream cone machine...I remember my nephew going crazy for the "freedom" of that on our last Mexican cruise!

Glad too that Claire found a girlfriend right away!

Ramona said...

Sounds and look like such an amazing time! I need to put a cruise on my bucket list. :)

Susan said...

looks like you had a blast!
now your making me want to take a cruise so bad...just those sunrises and sunsets would do it for me...seriously!!!

Jill said...

Looks like a lifetime of memories to me! So glad you all had such a great time. I can't wait to see the rest of your pics! someone needs to make a cruise album...