Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!

I don't make resolutions. I never keep them and then feel crummy because I failed to keep up my end of the bargain. But, like Mo, I made a list of things I want to work on for the new year......

1. more date nights with John
2. more 1 on 1 time with each of the kids
3. scrap more......this makes me happy
4. live more "cup half full"
5. stay organized and on top of things to make everyday run smoother.
6. meal plan every week !!!!!!!
7. spend LESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8. keep going to the gym MWF and eat healthy..... everyday !!!!

I hope everyone has a healthy and happy 2009 !!!!!

5 comments:

Jill said...

I love your list of things to work on. I think I'm going to make a list of my own. Looks like we'll be working on a lot of the same things...maybe we can help each other. Wishing you the best year EVER!!!!

Anonymous said...

I should just cut-and-paste your list! :)

Susan said...

a great list of things to work toward Suz Happy new year

Ramona said...

Fabulous list. I know you can do it!!!!!!!!

Sue Thomas said...

Love your list, Suzelle!!!!