Saturday, June 26, 2010

Almost 1/2 way done !!!!!

Can't believe I am 4 days away from being 1/2 way through my 365 project. I have enjoyed every second !!!!!

Day 168......no words needed :) Day 169.....we stopped in Castroville on the way home from our trip. It is the artichoke capital of the world. This is the world's biggest cement artichoke...hahaha !!!!!

Day 170.....Claire's laptop came.....EEEEEEEEE !!!!!
Day 171......look.....I have a table top. My scraproom is spotless :)


Day 172....taught the kids how to play solitare. They are hooked !!!!





Day 173...Happy Father's Day !!!




Day 174...free movie day at Edwards







Day 175....John and his lemonade stand. So stinkin' cute. He made $1.50. Sold to the neighbors and the mailman.






Day 176....Father's Day with grandpa :)






Day 177.......swimming.....









FUN !!!!!!!!!!!





3 comments:

Tracy said...

You are doing SO GREAT on your 365! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!!! I have a 365 app on my iPhone... and pooped out awhile ago. :(

Jill said...

How I loved looking at your POTD photos!! I completed 2009 but decided not to do it in 2010. I really miss it and plan to do it again next year. It's so cool to look back on a visual diary of the year. Keep up the good work!