Sunday, February 28, 2010

6 th grade camp !!!!!!!

The week they have all been waiting for...6th grade camp !!!!!!!

This was when we first got there.....getting all of our info for the days ahead.


This is craziness after lunch :) Their survival hut. It is pouring rain, but they were troupers and got it done !!!!

Our wilderness hike.


bffs........





The snowball fight at Calavares Big trees.





me and my girlie.....






Our hike at the Big Trees. Really beautiful (and cold) !!!!






Sunrise, day 2








Making arrowheads.









JMAC.........








FUN time together. I am so happy that they ALL had an amazing time !!!!!!





3 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh My Goodness! GREAT PICTS!!! I'm so glad to see you got a mother/daughter shot...and JMAC too ;o) I need copies ON my computer so I can design a mini album, okay?

Susan said...

brrrrr...looks cold, but looks like so much fun too.

Ramona said...

Looks like a ton of fun. What great photos you got. The one of Claire and Audra is simply GORGEOUS!!!

Mo