Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Happy Scrappy !!!!!!!!!

I cleaned my scraproom, top to bottom, and then messed it up again...SCRAPPING !!!!!!! I cannot tell you how happy this made me. I have MISSED it so much.

This is the cover of the mini book I made. It was from our Yosemite camping trip this October. The cover is chipboard and the cut up sleeves from a coffee thing, I sewed on. I also stamped the date on it from one of the passport stamps they have available at the museum.
There are 5 pages, front to back in the album.












The back cover is another sleeve.




The finished book put together, with twine and an acorn charm from the stickers I put onto chipboard.



TFL.........





6 comments:

janel said...

This is so cute. I love the twine that you used to bind it, and the chipboard is perfect for the subject. I do love mini books, and need to get myself going to do some scrapping. It is wonderful therapy for me.

Great work Suzelle!

Anonymous said...

It's perfect!

Susan said...

Oh Suz...I love it!!!!!
The "rustic" feel of using chipboard, tying the book together with string just finishes off perfectly. Love all the little owls too

Ramona said...

FABULOUS Suzie Bee! I love it. It is so rustic looking and perfect for a camping trip!

Suzanne said...

Lovely mini-book :)

Sue Thomas said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!