Monday, October 12, 2009

Yosemite.....

I wonder how many gazillions of times there has been a family shot here at the tunnel view...with the gorgeous half dome in the background..... Our beautiful kids :)
The breathtaking half dome with an alpen glow. This was the view from our tent cabin !!!!



Love this reflection......

We rented bikes and rode all over the valley. Definate highlight of the weekend. It was SO much fun !!!!!





One the of the trails we rode on. I would love to go back in a couple of weeks to see this after the leaves change to gold and red. They were just starting to change.




Our view of the river.






GREAT weekend !!!!! We are so lucky to have this beautiful park in our backyard !!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a few weeks late checking out this post... I went to Yosemite when I was a teenager, I thought it was one of the most beautiful places!!! You should gather all your shots from over the years of your family with half dome in the background and do a mini album!

Ramona said...

Such beautiful scenery. Your photos are breathtaking! Yosemite is on my list of place to visit. Maybe we can meet there one day...when it is warm. ;)

Jill said...

Oh, those are some gorgeous pics, Suzelle! I think you should definitely make a point of going back in the fall sometime. I bet the scenery would be completely different. I'd love to visit Yosemite one day....