Monday, December 1, 2008

I *heart* Anthropologie !!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, I need to stay FAR away from this place !!!!!! Not so much their clothes, which I love, but way to pricey for me....but all the fun home stuff. I have bought lots and lots of gifts from there. As a matter of fact, their Christmas wrap this year, the ribbon is twill tape with buttons sewn on it. Anyway, I got this DARLING goodie in the mail today. It is a 15% off coupon to celebrate my birthday. Forget the coupon, look at the darling little pouch it came in !!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I LOVE Anthropologie :)




4 comments:

Melodee said...

It is adorable!!!!!
I am getting a good giggle out of your Santa....sunglasses...lol...only you CA people....ahhhhh how fun it that...something you will never see here in Mi that is for sure!

Note to self...I must spend christmas Ca style before I die! :)

Ramona said...

I love that store too. Enjoy your coupon and pouch. :)

Tracy said...

That makes me want to buy myself a coupon--too cute!!!

Susan said...

have fun with that coupon! That is a fun store for sure!