Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A week in the life of me :)

Well, I am diving into this project. The picture taking is the fun part...the journaling is the toughie for me, but I'll give it my best shot. I've seen some awesome ideas for journaling.....lists of daily tasks, grateful for, meals, etc..... My 5:30am place every M-W-F....the gym
Heading to school......
Hmmmmm....the missing socks...where are their mates ????
My 2nd home.....
How FUN is this ?? Thanks to Tracy, I'll be in the book business for a while. Actually, a couple of them belong to Joyce and I've read them already. I am reading the top one right now :)

Off the take pictures and attempt the journaling thing.....

5 comments:

Reen said...

Great pictures so far Suz! I love that self=portrait of you guys in the car!

I know what you mean about the journaling part, not easy for me either. I'm keeping a list of things we do each day....just keeping it simple, because I want to keep it fun and not this huge daunting task, kwim? I like the "grateful for" idea too.

Ramona said...

Your photos are great! I only took 3 yesterday. I need to get going and really take some more. Thanks for motivating me. That is twice already in the last 2 minutes or so. :)

Sue Thomas said...

You are off to a great start, Suzelle!!!!!

Tracy said...

Love the one of you & the kids in the car....I may have to try to get a photo like that....what a great memory of our years as "cabby".

Susan said...

I love your pictures so far. Thats quite a stack of books too:) suzelle. along with everyone else, I love the one in the car!
Im going to try and add the gratitude thing each day too.
Remember, you dont need a lot of pictures each day so if you only get a few of the high spots, you can fill the rest with lists and stuff.