Sunday, June 8, 2008

Scrappin and minibook marathon !!!!!!


Happy Birthday Claire !!!!!!!!!!!!
Rodeo Minibook......FUN to do !!!!
Yehaw !!!!!!!!!!
Claire's sleepover book. This acrylic album was an absolute blast to do. I NEED to do another one :)
Lots if giggles :) Lovin' the see through business !!!!
BTW...see the card in the background with the cute boys face on it......forgot it was in the background when I loaded this and decided to leave it. Tracy sent it to me. It is a boy doing underarm farts, which my son, proudly announces, he is the world's best at .......haha !!!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

What makes me giddy is that your finding time to scrap again!
I have a clear album Im DYING to use, but Im hording it for some unknown project (insert eyeroll here)
the underarm fart card from tracy ...LOL!!!

Tracy said...

WOW - 2 mini books in one week - Very impressive there, my friend!

Now I feel like a real slacker!!

Ramona said...

You are rockin' and rollin', Suzie Bee! Good for you! One day I will scrap again. LOL!!! Love the mini albums!!!! :) Mo